Maritime Nation India is a three-day international exhibition that provides a unique global platform for exhibitors to demonstrate their expertise and explore potential business opportunities. Seven conferences on key industry segments and several special business sessions, CXO sessions, which are held alongside the exhibition, bring in decision makers, industry experts, senior government officials, business leaders as visitors.
The maiden edition of Maritime Nation India, had over 2000 visitors, 40 exhibitors, 60 speakers from over 10 countries. Based on the feedback from the event and enquiries for booths Maritime Nation India 14-16 September 2017 expects over 200 exhibitors and 6000 participants in over 10 conferences.
The exhibition is being held in the CIDCO International Exhibition and Convention Centre, Navi Mumbai. The space is equipped for setting up booths and displaying all kinds of equipments. The exhibition caters to all segments of the maritime industry with sourcing delegation from port authorities, delegations for government purchases, shipping lines, terminal Operators, and logistic operators such as railways and container trains. The industry segments of the maritime and logistics ecosystem represented in Maritime Nation India include:
- Trade Lanes- Exporters, importers, shipping lines, forwarders, NVOCC, CHAs
- Infrastructure - Ports, Terminals, Container Freight Stations (CFS), Inland Containers Depots (ICD), Logistics Parks, Warehouses.
- Connectivity- Road, Rail , Inland Waterways transport operators, Coastal shipping, third party logistics service providers, forwarders, Container Train Operators,
- Shipbuilding, Ship repair and Ship Recycling – Shipyards, Dockyards, Ship Breakers, ancillary industries and service providers.
- Investment- Financial Institutions, M&A Advisors, Banks, Consultants and Legal Advisors
- Automation and Training- Port equipment manufacturers, Warehouse and CFS /ICD equipment manufacturers, material handling equipment manufacturers, IT infrastructure and service providers, Maritime and Business Training establishments, Crewing and manning firms.
- Cruise infrastructure- Cruise lines, cruise ports, marina developers, travel agents and service providers.